Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Extreme Wedding


Girls are always dream to have a remarkable & unforgettable wedding ( Actually just want to make everybody jealous ). Guys are always creating ideas for their memorable day too ( Normally just to fulfill their beloved ). I would be so touching is my lover would propose to me in the plane & arrange a romantic honeymoon trip afterward. That would be so sweet. Well, do you have you dream wedding’s day too? Lets share to make it comes true one day in future……

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha no Ally guys dont think that much about their wedding days as much as girls do. i think of it only as the end of my freedom days :)
i like the pix !!!! - mansoor

Unknown said...

ahhh aeroplane romance, i like the idea very much Aly. I hope some girl proposes me on the plane tooo, i can continue trip and make it honeymoon itself and save some $$$

Unknown said...

Heyyy Ally sorry there was one more thing i forgot to do

HAPPY WOMANS DAY

to one of my favorite ppl :))